Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Top Gear UK Adventure

The Top gear Uk adventure is a location?

or is a next adventure? like a desert safari and artic adventure

Forum Super Star
    It's the next adventure, probably will be out this week

Exclamation hope its open

Quote Originally Posted by madman31 View Post
    i wonder what the chests and grand prize cars are?

tell me if you find out

Forum Super Star
    If you go to Car Town's FB page JoJo then you can see which cars they are...A McLaren at level 100 and a Lambo at Level 200, As far as the treasure chests goes I can't tell you what they are but if you look at the picture you can pretty much figure out what 4 of them are

Sorry Bro, But I'm in a group that prohibits me from telling you what they are, but, Like I said, The picture will give you a good look

Forum Super Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldo Hinojosa View Post
    The Top gear Uk adventure is a location?
    or is a next adventure? like a desert safari and artic adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo Man View Post
    i wonder what the chests and grand prize cars are?
    tell me if you find out
    If you go to Car Town's FB page JoJo then you can see which cars they are...A McLaren at level 100 and a Lambo at Level 200, As far as the treasure chests goes I can't tell you what they are but if you look at the picture you can pretty much figure out what 4 of them are

Sorry Bro, But I'm in a group that prohibits me from telling you what they are, but, Like I said, The picture will give you a good look

@Osvaldo Hinojosa
    here is a thread about it http://forums.cartown.com/showthread...re-Coming-soon!
    Also dont worry once it goes live i normally make a thread announcing it is open in the general discussion.

@madman31 1st message
    i hope they wait until next week before they bring this adventure into the game.
    Only because after they bring something new to the game the game gets screwy.

@JoJo Man
    Well the grand prize car and the half way point car will be Mclaren MP4-12C Spider and a Gallardo GT racer.
    Granted it is up in the air to which car will be for which prize.
    Anyway the chest will probably will have two buildings probably the Eiffel Tower and some clock tower , a ferris wheel and a space shuttle.
    Not sure what the other 2 prizes will be .
    Granted i am just giving a guess.
    Just like people have in the thread i gave to the OP in his message to him.
    Heck we could get cars in the chests and have like 2 items as the grand prizes.

@madman31 2nd message
    Well actually JoJo Man could go to the thread i gave to the OP .
    That thread has the picture and people guessing what the prizes and the chests will have.
    Btw that kinda sucks that the group you are in prohibits you from telling people what they are.
    I could never be part of a group like that knowing when a page has the cars that will come out the next week i usually save the picture to the computer then i post the picture in a thread i make titled SPOILER and i even post it in groups i am in.
    I am all about helping people.
    To me groups like the one you are in are self centered/selfish/etc. only because they only share it amongest themselves.
    Awhile if a group somehow got information before they did and didnt tell them about that group that only shares things with themselves would in turn call others self centered/selfish/etc.

Forum Super Star
    Sorry HoP, I don't make the rules, I just try and pass along what info I can, As far as which cars are for which levels (100 & 200) I believe that part is correct....In an unrelated content tho, I did receive an email from CT/CIE stating that the 15th will be the last day for the Game Show, No word on when or if it will return...I'm sure it will return tho at some point

Exclamation Thanks

thank you madman31 you where a good help thanks again

Hopefully they will sort out the key thing, last 2 adventures I maxed the chances of finding keys and still didn't get all the prizes, it kinda sucks to be 3 moves away and still need 2 keys. But I did notice that in the beginning it gave me like 20+ white round keys lol

17 white round keys in the first 3 sets of petrol used. I guess I won't be getting all the prizes this time either.

Forum Super Star
    I think if you actually check your key situation, although it DRAWS them all as white round ones, there will be a few different ones.
    It drew all mine the same but I have all the keys already and I'm only about 134.
    Mallardia: Righteous Home of the ducks.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Malla...05025699538246

Car Town Skins from
    Cerftup Graphix