Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Town EX

Question Car Town EX

Wassup guys? Just a question, does anyone play Car Town EX? I just started playing CTEX a while ago, and I think it's pretty awesome. I can easily avoid the mistakes I happened to have made in the original CT. So, anyone play the EX?
    REST IN PEACE CAR TOWN!!!

May all our Cars drive off into the Eternal Sunset!

ColdTech Military is under a new name: ColdTech Vampires North Pole.

New name, same great service.

Well there was a thread a while ago where some people posted that they restarted there, CTEX is the Asian version of CT and has the Asian versions of the cars that are in normal Car Town, personally I do not play it but many do.
    Check Out My Youtube Channel, It Has Helpful Car Town Videos On There That Are Useful To beginners and even some for those more experienced players here is the link, Feel Free To Subscribe To Me for Some Awesome Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AlbinoRhino53

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold View Post
    Wassup guys? Just a question, does anyone play Car Town EX? I just started playing CTEX a while ago, and I think it's pretty awesome. I can easily avoid the mistakes I happened to have made in the original CT. So, anyone play the EX?
    Its an Asian version of Car Town. A bunch of my friends play it along with me.

Oh, and welcome back!
    ~<{=+€£¥DEVIL MONSTER¥£€+=}>~
    Leader of Team Shift
    Quote Originally Posted by The Vengeful Fury View Post
    See I'm guessing CIE likes to think like a 9 year old child. Make money here, piss off some people there and add insult to injury on the sidelines
    LIKE my page: DM's CUSTOMS

I can see that it's the Asian version, but I don't think the Asian version should have Muscle Cars and European Exotics. But, I love the EX Version a lot. And thanks Devil for the greeting, it's great to finally see some good and hard questions to answer and discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold View Post
    I can see that it's the Asian version, but I don't think the Asian version should have Muscle Cars and European Exotics. But, I love the EX Version a lot. And thanks Devil for the greeting, it's great to finally see some good and hard questions to answer and discuss.
    You're welcome!
    ~<{=+€£¥DEVIL MONSTER¥£€+=}>~
    Leader of Team Shift
    Quote Originally Posted by The Vengeful Fury View Post
    See I'm guessing CIE likes to think like a 9 year old child. Make money here, piss off some people there and add insult to injury on the sidelines
    LIKE my page: DM's CUSTOMS

Yeah, because I have crap Net reception, and I work, I don't have time to play the original Car Town anymore. So it's hard for me to answer requests that have been expired ages ago. But I like the EX version, because very little of my friends play it, and I can get things done without having to reply to my friends about why I didn't respond to their requests. I find this game perfect.

Hi Iceman, Welcome back bro..Yeah, I go in there and play occasionally

You know that feeling when you get a bunch of friends, then they find an old one, and you just dont know what to say?

I got that feeling :|
    My stats (as of 7/19/12):
    Level: 40
    Garage Value : 64.4m
    Total cars (without repeats): 129

»And still going«
    »»»TΣÅ╔╦╗ S╠╣IFT«««

what is car town ex?

Another version of Car Town earfin, It's the Asian version I think but it's basically the same as Car Town 'cept some of the cars have different names...So, If you ever want to start over but don't want to burn your present CT, do CT EX, lol