Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Car Town EX

Car Town EX

Just like the title says, Is there another Car Town coming out? I got a request today from someone playing Car Town EX, Is this another spin off of the original game? Did CIE make this also?

Well, I clicked on it, Seem's to just be another Car Town and by the looks of it made by CIE also, So, If for some reason you want to start over and play from the beginning then this is probably for you...Think's I'll just stay on the original

Quote Originally Posted by madman31 View Post
    Well, I clicked on it, Seem's to just be another Car Town and by the looks of it made by CIE also, So, If for some reason you want to start over and play from the beginning then this is probably for you...Think's I'll just stay on the original
    Seems like something for me.
    My stats (as of 7/19/12):
    Level: 40
    Garage Value : 64.4m
    Total cars (without repeats): 129

»And still going«
    »»»TΣÅ╔╦╗ S╠╣IFT«««

Quote Originally Posted by madman31 View Post
    Just like the title says, Is there another Car Town coming out? I got a request today from someone playing Car Town EX, Is this another spin off of the original game? Did CIE make this also?
    No it is not made by CIE when you click to agree to the terms you see that thee are Chinese characters so it is probably a rip off by some company in China.... im not 100% sure though
    Check Out My Youtube Channel, It Has Helpful Car Town Videos On There That Are Useful To beginners and even some for those more experienced players here is the link, Feel Free To Subscribe To Me for Some Awesome Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AlbinoRhino53

I dunno Shecky, I clicked on it and everything is the same, including Rusty and all the cars available to buy

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky99 View Post
    No it is not made by CIE when you click to agree to the terms you see that thee are Chinese characters so it is probably a rip off by some company in China.... im not 100% sure though
    NO!!! Its not a Chinese rip off. It's made by CIE.
    ~<{=+€£¥DEVIL MONSTER¥£€+=}>~
    Leader of Team Shift
    Quote Originally Posted by The Vengeful Fury View Post
    See I'm guessing CIE likes to think like a 9 year old child. Make money here, piss off some people there and add insult to injury on the sidelines
    LIKE my page: DM's CUSTOMS

Its money theft, EX edition.
    Last edited by Will Diemer; 08-05-2012 at 03:56 AM.
    My stats (as of 7/19/12):
    Level: 40
    Garage Value : 64.4m
    Total cars (without repeats): 129

»And still going«
    »»»TΣÅ╔╦╗ S╠╣IFT«««

Knows you don't get blues when you level up on EX...Also seen where EX has the Nissan Fairlady, Do we have that too, maybe under a different name? They also have the Yaris, but it has a different name

Well, Here's a shocker, Car Town is down again...You would think that maybe before you bring out a 2nd game that you might fix the first one

I say they should delete "EX" and give the "EX"tra server space to the main Car Town.
    KarCollector, Car Town Automobile Enthusiast
    (Level 107, Garage at Level 10, Proud owner of a Dream Garage)