Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

New car town promo code

5831-0f3f-52e3-1263 - suprise

http://www.cartownforums.com/forums/forum.php
    Last edited by trombik; 10-28-2011 at 08:33 PM.
    ▬▬ JDM NATION ▬▬
    NISSAN FAN
    S13 OWNER
    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1919870_n.jpg - my love in real world
    http://www.cartown.com/forum/showthr...e-%28almost%29 - Ford GT stock template
    http://www.cartownforums.com/forums/...-forsberg.html - my newest templane NOS 350Z Formula Drift
    Lv 107

Forum Super Star
    Ok, I'm fraid to enter it, Whats it for?

You get an exclusive sunoco tanker
    Speed Project

Forum Super Star
    The one you can get in the game already for 75 grand?
    I hate to be a spoil sport, but, don'tcha all think that eventually CT/CIE gonna get pissed off with all these codes getting out and start doing some repossessing and/or game banning sometime? Just not sure a free tanker be worth it

Forum Super Star
    Quote Originally Posted by madman31 View Post
    The one you can get in the game already for 75 grand?
    I hate to be a spoil sport, but, don'tcha all think that eventually CT/CIE gonna get pissed off with all these codes getting out and doing some repossessing and/or game banning sometime? Just not sure a free tanker be worth it
    Exactly right.
    I expect the crackdown to happen after everyone gets uses this code for the Sunoco Tanker or the next code that promises and/or gives people something that CarTown was not wanting people to get.
    Meaning like unlocking the HST, opening a new level , getting car they slowly are bringing along , a mission that only few can pass,etc.
    I think we should start placing bets on what is going to cause it , will it be under or over.
    Last edited by House of Pain; 10-28-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Forum Super Star
    I just think that the code for Dom's Charger was a legit code, That CT let it out to respark interest in Fast Five, BUT, I think these other codes, That sometime down the road, That something bad is gonna happen to people that uses them and its not gonna be good

Forum Super Star
    Quote Originally Posted by madman31 View Post
    I just think that the code for Dom's Charger was a legit code, That CT let it out to respark interest in Fast Five, BUT, I think these other codes, That sometime down the road, That something bad is gonna happen to people that uses them and its not gonna be good
    Are you saying that they are going to trick people in thinking it is a legit code when really it is a trap where they use it that they will get banned or things be repossessed from that user?

got it, go to my collection of trailers

Forum Super Star
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
    Are you saying that they are going to trick people in thinking it is a legit code when really it is a trap where they use it that they will get banned or things be repossessed from that user?
    No, I'm saying the Charger was a legal code...The others...I don't know, ...yet

when I tried the code of the charger was not working anymore, but still got the rx7 car and driver