Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Do You People Get So Rich?

I spend all day doing Hydrolics, and never get money. I never get blue coins, and barely any gold coins. I almost never spend money, either. My garage is small and I only have 3 cars. I'm level 10. (BTW, The Plymouth Cuda is from a pink slip race, so don't ask me about money for that.)

(Right click open in another tab.)
    Last edited by CannedPakes; 07-06-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Forum Super Star
    get some indy cars and get to the Las Vegas races. then just do the Las Vegas race every 6 hours and you'll get 2000 gold coins per race. not to mention 400XP so you'll level up faster(which also means you get more coins).
    i have 8 indy cars at the moment and i get almost 20000 coins every 6 hours by winning the las vegas race with each one. it also takes me about 2 days to level up by doing that

do jet engine job + road trip in star class car or 1970 dodge challenger
    You Start As NooB End Up As Elite Player
    Always Look To Next Level Baby !!!

Your in a jackpot when level 30... maxed jet engine.....
    :rive smoothly and focus on the road::

What I did is the 1 hr. job neon then in 8:00 - 10:00 PM 12 hr. job, it makes me get more money and level up faster (I have 2.9 coins)
    Firestone,Edison,Ford
    "MILLIONAIRES' CLUB"
    PREPARE TO BE DEVOURED BY MY AWESOMENESS
    \^^Real Ninja Text^^/
    ____\152153154155156/____
    \Garage Value: 74,257,288/
    \319 One of a Kind Cars/
    \15 Collections/
    \8 Masteries/

iv built all the Indy cars and race em 3 times a day if i can. that right there is 96,000gc a day not including jobs or the nascar races. it also helps if you don't buy every car you want right away. iv been only buying new release cars that i like or ones from the collections. only upgrade your best car atm. no sense in having 10 cars that are maxed out when you only need one.
    SPEED PROJECT

lvl 103

Someone may have p'd in my Wheaties this morning.

Forum Super Star
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakSe7en View Post
    iv built all the Indy cars and race em 3 times a day if i can. that right there is 96,000gc a day not including jobs or the nascar races. it also helps if you don't buy every car you want right away. iv been only buying new release cars that i like or ones from the collections. only upgrade your best car atm. no sense in having 10 cars that are maxed out when you only need one.
    Excuse me for saying so.
    But your not suppose to give away secrets to the other people.
    Just giving you a hard way to go.
    Anyway it is ok if you tell people how to do it.
    Also it probably helps if they also do jet engine thats what i have been told , have certain amount of ponies , games in their garages , buy cars , upgrade them and getting all the Nascars in your garage besides having all the indycars in their garages.
    Also do the road trips and if you can do the car show especially if you win it enough times.
    Something i thinkhelps you get rich , level up if you gift people and they gift you not sure though.
    I think that what i am thinking of that helps to get rich and level up.
    Last edited by House of Pain; 07-07-2011 at 09:27 PM.

If you simply dont have anything to do do car wash or fuzzy dice it gives you lots of money

This. A million times this.
    Insert awesome signature here.

iv built all the Indy cars and race em 3 times a day if i can. that right there is 96,000gc a day not including jobs or the nascar races.
    this + enough ct friends + build more indys
    if you have enough friends which give you gifts + grease you can build the indys a second time and sell it for 30k each
    and earn 240k (8 workers) more