Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blue coins

blue coins

i dont want to buy the blue coins can somebody give me a cheat or a hacking system that works i need alot of blue coins but i dont wanna buy it for some game CARTOWN AND CIE GAMES PLEASE MAKE YOUR GAME MORE ENJOYEBLE PLEASE

Congratulations, you have said the most idiotic thing I have ever read in here, narrowly beating justown's "works kit" mindless blabber.

This is why we need active moderators.

woooooow i admire u bro for your courage to say it in CT forum but don't worry u will banned soon
    You Start As NooB End Up As Elite Player
    Always Look To Next Level Baby !!!

Quote Originally Posted by danny ritz View Post
    i dont want to buy the blue coins can somebody give me a cheat or a hacking system that works i need alot of blue coins but i dont wanna buy it for some game CARTOWN AND CIE GAMES PLEASE MAKE YOUR GAME MORE ENJOYEBLE PLEASE
    Sorry bud, but there is no BC Hack/Cheat...

BTW, never click the links to those "I just got 599 Blue Coins FREE, it totally works" links posted around the forums and on the internet, all that will do is get your Facebook account hacked. You seem a little desperate for BC's so you're just toe type of person they're hoping clicks on them.

Let me ask you this.... Have you ever RENTED a video game from a rental store??? Think of buying BC's as a similar purchase. $10 will get you 100 BC, and you can easily pick up a Facebook Card at any Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERxMCO View Post
    Sorry bud, but there is no BC Hack/Cheat...

BTW, never click the links to those "I just got 599 Blue Coins FREE, it totally works" links posted around the forums and on the internet, all that will do is get your Facebook account hacked. You seem a little desperate for BC's so you're just toe type of person they're hoping clicks on them.

Let me ask you this.... Have you ever RENTED a video game from a rental store??? Think of buying BC's as a similar purchase. $10 will get you 100 BC, and you can easily pick up a Facebook Card at any Walmart.
    The people who ask for things like this don't listen to reason. Might as well just help pushing them down the set of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidesson View Post
    The people who ask for things like this don't listen to reason. Might as well just help pushing them down the set of stairs.
    With all the cheat codes, easter eggs, and hacks built into most over the counter, boxed video games, People just expect there to be one in every video game, even FTP games like Car Town.

sux when you're too young to have a credit card huh kiddo?

lol

You don't need a credit card to go to a store and buy a gift card.

ok then, it' sux having to rely on mommy and daddy for both money and a ride down to the shops

Thanks very helpful!