Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blue points!

Blue points!

Car Town, seriously? 17 blue points for your new camaro pace car? thats is ridiculous. I am tired of these blue points. you need them for anything GOOD in the game. blue points for engine upgrades, body kits, indy car races, daytona 500 car races, tires, and much, much, more. if you want any blue points, you wait a day to watch a video, or you spen all day inside completing offers JUST to get 10-15 blue points. most cars average around 30-35 blue points. you know how car town has that "if you log in 5 days if a row you, you get 500 coins" thing? do that with blue points! money in car town is basically nothing, to worthless. and car town, im NOT GOING TO BUY BLUE POINTS. i dont want to spend 100 dollars on a game. i know plenty of people that have, but they regretted it. car town just became greedy, and wants money. this game used to be fun. of course that was when you didnt have to sell out your soul for blue points!!! why not once a week, let users FAIRLY spin a wheel that ranged from 5-15 blue points. if you did that i would play TONS more. Cie Games, please read this. i am about to find another game that doesnt require me to spend REAL money for a cool virtual car. im tired of all this blue point crap. just remove blue points and make every thing GOLD coins. thanks - Brett

Forum Super Star
    if they make EVERYTHING gold coins they'll lose their main source of profit. but i agree that some things are too much, how about a gold coin pace car? there hasn't been one of those yet. and the blue coin body kits are ridiculous. 8 blue coins for a spoiler or bumper? wth is that about?!
    and btw you don't have to use any blue coins on indy and daytona racing. i totally agree with the wheel thing although 5-15 is a bit much. from 1-5 would be better, if they did 5-15(and add some gold coin amounts too ranging from 1000-20000) it would also take away any need for anyone to buy blue coins if it gave that many.

Quote Originally Posted by vengedpotty View Post
    Car Town, seriously? 17 blue points for your new camaro pace car? thats is ridiculous.
    So? Don't get it. The novelty about it being a convertible with the top down will wear off in time.

I am tired of these blue points. you need them for anything GOOD in the game.
    Not really, no.

blue points for engine upgrades, body kits, indy car races, daytona 500 car races, tires, and much, much, more.
    Engine upgrades that only add 20 HP to your total. Hardly a big deal. The rest are just optional things that have no impact on how the game is played.

if you want any blue points, you wait a day to watch a video, or you spen all day inside completing offers JUST to get 10-15 blue points. most cars average around 30-35 blue points.
    Or, heavens forbid, you spend a bit of money on a game you supposedly like. Crazy concept, I know!

Or or or or you could... level up. Not many cars are available strictly for blue points.

you know how car town has that "if you log in 5 days if a row you, you get 500 coins" thing? do that with blue points! money in car town is basically nothing, to worthless.
    All that rambling, and only one idea that is only half-formed. How would that work? How many blue points should be awarded? These are the things you need to answer before a suggestion gets shown the vaguest hint of interest.

and car town, im NOT GOING TO BUY BLUE POINTS. i dont want to spend 100 dollars on a game.
    You say that like it's the only amount you can spend on it.

i know plenty of people that have, but they regretted it.
    I regretted buying a chicken sandwich from Burger King once. It was horrible, but c'est la vie.

car town just became greedy, and wants money.
    Another crazy concept! Businesses are not meant to make money! I repeat, businesses are NOT MEANT TO MAKE MONEY!

this game used to be fun. of course that was when you didnt have to sell out your soul for blue points!!!
    It's like you live in a bizarro world, where everything on Car Town is strictly for blue points.

why not once a week, let users FAIRLY spin a wheel that ranged from 5-15 blue points. if you did that i would play TONS more.
    Let me guess, fairly would imply that every week you'd have to win 15 or 10 blue points, otherwise CIE would be cheating bastards depriving you of your rightful coins? What kind Facebook game would have such a system, anyway? Do you know of any?

Cie Games, please read this. i am about to find another game that doesnt require me to spend REAL money for a cool virtual car.
    Go then, who's going to miss you? You said it yourself previously. You don't plan to spend money on it. Your friends regretted spending money on it. They have sold their souls for blue points, you said. So why the charade?

im tired of all this blue point crap. just remove blue points and make every thing GOLD coins. thanks - Brett
    You're on a roll with the ridiculous ideas, no?
    Last edited by Tidesson; 05-28-2011 at 01:18 AM. Reason: typo.

and btw you don't have to use any blue coins on indy and daytona racing

what i meant by that is AFTER you race you cant immediatley race again.

I completly agree the MY CREDIT CARD IS IN THEIR SYSTEM.