Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread

How to get Dom's Charger

anyone know how?

im not talking about the matte black 1970 charger, im talking about the one you get for free when you buy movie tickets from regal. Is there another way of getting the dom's charger?

just wait couple weeks CIE Will Released for BC Of Course
    You Start As NooB End Up As Elite Player
    Always Look To Next Level Baby !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6210classick View Post
    just wait couple weeks CIE Will Released for BC Of Course
    thanks your awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by SMGofthe310 View Post
    anyone know how?

im not talking about the matte black 1970 charger, im talking about the one you get for free when you buy movie tickets from regal. Is there another way of getting the dom's charger?
    well a little more accurate answer is go to the drive-in and click the ticket booth. from there you go to the fandango website and purchase a ticket. in 24 hours you will get an email with the promo code. currently the only way to get it. if you are out of country, find someone here in the US that will purchase a ticket for you and give you the code.

I purchase the tickets through that site and it's been over 24 hours and I still havent gotten the promotional code to get doms charger.

I have a slightly different issue. I actually received my promo code via email but when I type the code on the promo CT promo redemption page and click continue, I get "*Invalid entry. The code may have expired or has been entered incorrectly".

Please advise.