Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb a cartown password

if you r worried about people hacking accounts and selling all their cars then make a lock that has a password for added security. that way if your facebook account gets hacked then your cartown account can remain safe. make it where the lock will lock out buying selling trading and upgrading cars . i guess the only thing it does not effect is doing jobs and racing..i think that will work but let me know what you think ...
    Last edited by mcwooten; 03-25-2011 at 04:07 AM.

yeah I Like this idea

ty i have had my facebook account hacked. so i was just thinking how to keep car town safe
    for all i know some one mite had the idea before me. but i just wanted to get it out there if not ..

People who click on scam links that say post this link all over facebok as much as you can and you get unlimited points deserve to get hacked dontcha think?

How do you make a lock?

the car town developer should b able to do it i think not sure just something i would like to see in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Kalia View Post
    People who click on scam links that say post this link all over facebok as much as you can and you get unlimited points deserve to get hacked dontcha think?
    lol and what if you don't do that. what if you just get hack without doing that at all . if you think that is the only way you can get a facebook account hacked than you r very wrong lol . or say one of your kids get on your pc and just want to play and you left facebook open when you left for work you get home and they sold a blue point car what then . i may be new but i am not a noob

Good idea. I think there should be a long in screen for car town app itself!!
    Team Riventek

If your looking to be with the best, then PM me! Come join the only team at the top of the food chain! Team Riventek!! Must have proven skills in the game!