Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up super easy blue points NOT A FAKE SITE

so above the game go to the earn points tab and do some offers a lot of them are like install this facebook app and get 4 points then when you get the points delete the app this works unbelievably good i have gotten around 100 points in a like 2 weeks and i bet a lot of people never had more then 15-20 at one time so this is they way to do it and you also have the discount so get some soon its easy and every other day or so there are new offers and more points to get. i posted this because of the ease of it and about 20% of the posts on this site are about wanting blue points

Works 50/50 for me :|

These things rarely work for me and alot of folks know about this already, just so you know but its a good post to put up for the ones that dont. I just wish more then just one of the 2 point offers each month worked for me. Other then that none of the serveys work for me, and the rest you have to buy things from other sites. I myself dont trust that setup. (I think it would be best to have a way to earn blue points IN GAME hint hint cartown hint hint) I'm sure alot of others would aggree with me on this aswell. As of right now there is NO WAY to earn blue points in the game. Altho some of the folks that have been playing the game for a long time are getting like one blue point every time they level up or master a job. Where us newer players get none at all shame on you car town that is VERY unfair the game should be the same for ALL players and there should be ways to earn points in the game. Like helping friends with pizza can only be done once a day you get like 50 gold coins for it why not make it 5 blue points? when you see a post that someone bought a new car other then just getting 500 gold coin that they share why not also give 2 blue points with it? and you have the in game things like the gas pumps that cost you so mamy blue points to buy why not have them also make you blue points like 1 or 2 every day? other then spending like 7 blue points for something that only makes me 3 gold coin every 3 hours.

How do you delete apps?

I've posted this before but I'll post it again. CIE won't give you many blue coins for playing the game because they want you to BUY them with REAL money. It's how they make money from the game.

Do you also expect MS to give you Live Points for your Xbox or Sony to give you PSN points for your PS3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xion View Post
    I've posted this before but I'll post it again. CIE won't give you many blue coins for playing the game because they want you to BUY them with REAL money. It's how they make money from the game.

Do you also expect MS to give you Live Points for your Xbox or Sony to give you PSN points for your PS3 ?
    lol I dont own either of thouse lol i work 14 hours a day most of the year lol when im not working im sleeping and right now im on time off so i just relax when i can and i liek this cartown cause its playing the game well im sleeping or working lol but i know what your getting at its a money grab yes but they can still have a few other things to help you earn points in the game just not alot of points as i stated before cause again not everyone can just go buy the points. and as of right now theres NO points given in the game for anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanitarium89 View Post
    How do you delete apps?
    google it its kinda hard for me to explain

well every few days you get new app offers so i get like 10 every week but it says 15 minute delay but it takes like a day for me

I Tried The Earn Points Tab And It Doesn't Work I Did Every Thing And They Don't Give Me Blue Points

what about insurance an auto care things