Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's wrong with SuperRewards?

Since January 20th that the SuperRewards page doesn't show the offers I have completed, and I haven't got any blue coins from that offers. Also, it says that my account is not linked to Car Town, even when I followed the steps to do so like five times.

I'm the only one with this problem? Thanks in advance.

super rewards

i am also not having any joy with super rewards, have completed numerous offers none of which show up on my super rewards page since the 20th of january

Same thing happens to me !
    LionSpeed
    Level 68

Cars ?

Too many to list

LionSpeed Is the actually king of skin Battles

If you go to http://www.superrewards.com

and then link your Facebook profile with the Super Rewards website, it should show your current offers or order status. The Super Rewards app from Facebook does not work as far as I know.

If you are having trouble viewing this, contact Super Rewards CS and let them know. They should be able to help resolve the issue.
    Follow Car Town on Twitter!
    Need Assistance? Email Cie Games Support at support@ciegames.com
    Caution: Free Points or Cars websites are scam sites. DO NOT give out any personal information to these sites!

Quote Originally Posted by [CT] Kalaena View Post
    If you go to http://www.superrewards.com

and then link your Facebook profile with the Super Rewards website, it should show your current offers or order status. The Super Rewards app from Facebook does not work as far as I know.

If you are having trouble viewing this, contact Super Rewards CS and let them know. They should be able to help resolve the issue.
    Yeah Kalaena, The matter is how We link our fb acc To SuperRewads? and ... How we contac CS ?
    LionSpeed
    Level 68

Cars ?

Too many to list

LionSpeed Is the actually king of skin Battles

Just copying and pasting from another post that I made:

Try going to Super Rewards Webiste: http://www.superrewards.com and click on the "Connect with Facebook" button on the main screen. During this step, make sure you're logged into Facebook on another tab or window. This will automatically link your Facebook profile with Super Rewards.

Once linked to the site, then it should display offer and order status for your games.

I just did this right now and it worked fine for me = \
    Caution: Free Points or Cars websites are scam sites. DO NOT give out any personal information to these sites!

Quote Originally Posted by [CT] Kalaena View Post
    Just copying and pasting from another post that I made:

Try going to Super Rewards Webiste: http://www.superrewards.com and click on the "Connect with Facebook" button on the main screen. During this step, make sure you're logged into Facebook on another tab or window. This will automatically link your Facebook profile with Super Rewards.

Once linked to the site, then it should display offer and order status for your games.

I just did this right now and it worked fine for me = \
    The thing is, it worked till January 20th, now it doesn't. It's linked to my FB profile, but doesn't show the offers I did since January 20th, and it says that Car Town is not linked to my profile. I already contacted them (not sure if it was the right email address) and got no answer.

Administrator
    They may be swamped.

Try this:

If you are unable to link your Facebook page with the Super Rewards customer support page, you can email them and explain the issue! The address is: offer-points@srpoints.com

If after a few days you get no reply, please let us know! Make sure to check your spam filters, too.

Same here I did 5+ offers, only 2 show on the support page (pending) and I still haven't received any points, my friend too...

If it shows as pending, that means it's still processing. It may take a while, but it is being processed at the moment.