Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

There was an UNEXPECTED error, please refresh your page!!!

ATTENTION CAR TOWN DEVS: THIS IS PREVENTING ME FROM EVEN GETTING ONTO CARTOWN APP AT ALL. i have been getting this error message (see attached photo) for 36 hours now and i can't get into my car town. this is slowing me down alot. i have lost alot of xp and potential gold coins from not being able to log onto my acct... please fix this issue asap. i have heard that the last person that had this problem it took 2 days. so i am hoping by tomorrow evening i will be able to get into my cartown. PLEASE reply to this message to atleast let us know that you are working to solve the issue. thanks in advanced...

THANK YOU,
    BRIAN P.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brian P; 12-28-2010 at 04:01 AM.

yes cie i am also experiencing the same problem...i have tried 3 different computers all using windows xp i clear my history and cache every day and i have tried all 3 popular browsers Google chrome... Mozilla fire fox and IE8 and to no avail i still get the error posted saying an unexpected error has occurred please refresh ur browser and ive done that and still cant get in and that message re appears so please please please help us resolve this issue i have $250.00 invested in this game so far...my jobs are expired by 36hrs now ...although thank god 4 the time machine ....

PLEASE CIE FIX THIS GAME

CIE can you please give us some feedbacks to what's going on? We're totally blanked.
    LionSpeed

Click

When will they fix this?!!!!

I'm having the same problem! I haven't been able to log into Car Town for 2 days now. Will someone please fix this issue!!!!

Thumbs down

still no news from CIE...seem like they don't care what their fan facing now.

same here guys! can't log on to car town for over a month now..

Post UNEXPECTED ERROR, Please refresh your page!

I'm having a same problem now & its not loading up the game to where I can't get in! I refresh it over & over & over & still saying, 'Unexpected Error Occoured, Please Refresh Your Browser' I cleared my cookie & cachie & still not working. I scanned my Internet Explorer with Security virus & find nothing wrong. So, I don't know what to do now!!! Hope you (CIE Divisions) can help me solve this issues very soon!
    Last edited by nascar2010; 12-28-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Same problems for me too!!! this is exausting! blank screen when trying to load and if it did load, theres nothing but lag!!! missing bays, ghostly looking werkers, and not to mention over due lags in both HST & regular races! LOVE this Game, but tired of the ISSUE's!!! PLEASE RESOLVE ASAP!!! Faithful Player are cocerned!!!GOOD LUCK in this timely matter! God Bless & Aloha \m/ [(@L@)]

Cartown!

Im having the same issues like the other guys in this thread! please fix the issue and spread the message! PLEASE!

It's been 3 days for me and NOTHING has been resolved. Please CIE take a look at this matter. Thanks.
    LionSpeed

Click