Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Same problem and its been going on 2 days here.

Same here wonder how many of us with these issues bought the limited editions and how many that didnt are not having problems. wife can get in hers no problem same computer same browser

Angry

I have been going through this since about 9:30 AM yesterday. I too play most all day and have now lost more XP's than I can count. Hey Moderator, monitor or whomever, is ANYBODY gonna post any type of update for this issue? Should we start including some expletives with our posts so we get noticed????

Still unable to play

I tend to agree with kosterh. I am still having the same issues wiithe the game. I enjoy playing the game but am frustrated with this issue and I think all the players who are having these issues would appreciate some kind of acknowledgment from CIE about this issue.

I agree with Moose and Torjager. Is this problem only affecting ppl that bought the limited edition cars, ie h2 or lotus? it seems like it doesn't it? It is very frustrating that there is no acknowledgment from any CIE or moderator or anyone. Them saying something is better than saying nothing.
    Last edited by davidk; 11-10-2010 at 11:20 PM.

davidk it cant be only ppl that got the limited edition as i did not and i am going into my 2nd day with this issue i thought it must have been cleared up for half hr i was able to log in no prob then its back to cant load facebook friends then need to log on so this is starting to become a joke are we gunna get the coins and xp for the lost jobs

also getting the log in error

My jobs will be timing out shortly and I will be sad

Please fix for us.

Thumbs down i havent been able to get on CT in over 2 weeks

i havent been able to get on CT in over 2 weeks, the screen gets to the part where it says connecting to face book, and then it stops.. updated my flashplayer and evrything, and nothing.. i emailed support for CT and they said to keep logging in and out.. and that still doesnt work..

about 2 weeks ago i got on car town and it was working just fine. That day i got home from school and car town wuld not load to face book. It loads everything just fine untill it says connecting to face book and then it will not load ant more. One day i tried getting on and i had the same problem, so i left the browser open when the family whent to go eat but wen w got back it was still doing the same thing connecting to face book. this has been going on for about 3 weeks PLEASE HELP ME

i have the ptoblem 2 i hate it i need to buy cars with my new blue points i bought