Car Town Forums - Powered by vBulletin
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Same problem and its been going on all day hopefully it'll be fixed soon

Angry Same problem here

I tried logging in a number of times and finally managed to load Car Town without my friends. I'm now playing ON MY OWN and it's really quite boring. Can Cie Games fix the problem please???

I'm also experiencing the same problem

For some reason CT cannot find my facebook friends then the game locks up. This has been happening all night. The problem seems random though because some of my friends can get in.

I've tried with Chrome and IE8 and cleared cache on both. Still no luck.

I tried it this morning on my work computer and was able to login just fine. I want to say that it has something to do with your IP address. I havn't been able to test my theory. But I should know something when I go home tonight.
    <<Lvl 150>>
    Supercar Collector
    Car Town Job Master
    ΩLionSpeedΩ
    http://www.lionspeed.co.cc/

nah mate its got nothing to do with ip as i can log onto my partners car town on same computer.... in last 24 hrs i have only been able to log in twice once with friends and cpl hrs ago once with no body but as soon as i log off log onto my partners facebook load car town i can log on no worries....
    hopefully will get resolved soon

Car Town Will Not Load

Game play is still sporadic at best, when I am able to load the game, no friends appear and have 10 races pending from friends. Error message is that Facebook Session has expired, relogging in does not fix the issue.

car town would not load

ive been trying to load my car town for about 5 hours now and it would not load it say's some thing about cant load my fb friends and it has expired and relog in again and i kepp doing it again and agian and still it wont work

same here. its been about 15 hours that i havent been able to log in. i play this game all day every day and i dont mind waitng a little while but this is a little to long. ive posted on another post in the general section, and a administraitor said they were fixxing it, but 15 plus hours..wow. anyway i hope its fixxed soon.

mine is doing the same, however, on the same p.c. I can log onto wife's car town and it works perfect.

I also have the same problems since 12 hours ago, when at first I could connect and play the game without friends connected, and it was getting worse until I couldn't connect at all. Why the issue was ignored until dozens of hour? Isn't there anybody in the Car Town team trying to fix this ? I very understand that this game is still beta tested, but what's the purpose of beta test if u don't want to fix the errors when there are errors or bugs ?